Friday, February 5, 2010

PB & J Sushi Rolls

Fun and simple twist on a staple lunch at our house. My kids got a lot more excited over eating these than they do the regular sandwich though. Here's what you do:

Remove crust from two slices of bread. With a rolling pin (or glass or whatever, really) completely flatten bread. Spread a thin layer of peanut butter and fruit spread on each slice of bread. Roll each slice into a tight spiral. Cut each spiral into four pieces. Eat and enjoy! Best with a glass of milk. :)

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I want one! (That's some "sushi" I wouldn't mind eating.) My kids would love those.

Cami Jo said...

How have I not known about this blog before now???!!!! Completely genius!! All of it! I'm a total fan. Thanks for the fun ideas!!!

Mary said...

I'm glad you like it! I MUST do a better upkeep of it, for the sake of my kids!!

Followers